The online store www.mennica-rosenberg.pl that is run byMennica Rosenberg sp. z o.o. with its head office at Chełmska 21, 00-724 Warszawa, VAT ID: 5213895957, REGON: 385980684, registered by the District Court in Warsaw, 13thCommercial Division of The National Court Register, 0000839075.
Mennica ROSENBERG sp. z o.o. has the permission from the National Bank of Poland – licensenr 000000/2020 to conduct currency exchange activity which includes mint activity and doing business with precious metals.
Customer– every entity (a natural person of legal age, a legal entity, an organizational unit that is not a legal entity and has been granted legal capacity) that shops with the Mint.
Consumer– a Customer that is a natural person taking legal action that is not directly connected to their commercial orprofessional activity.
Seller– the entityMennica ROSENBERG sp. z o.o. with its head office atChełmska 21 ; 00-724 Warszawa, VAT ID: 5213895957, REGON: 385980684, registered by the District Court in Warsaw, 13thCommercial Division of The National Court Register, 0000839075.
Online store– the online store that is run by Mennica ROSENBERG Sp. z o.o. under the address www.mennica-rosenberg.pl, through which, a client is able to make orders.
Distance contracts – a contract concluded with theCustomerunder the scheme of concluding distance contracts (within the store), without the physical presence of both parties, by using one or more ways of long-distance communication until the conclusion of a contract included.
Terms and conditions – these terms and conditions of the store.
Order – a declaration of intent submitted by the Customer through the Orders Form on the website www.mennica-rosenberg.pl and directly aims to conclude a sales contract of products with the Seller.
Account – the customer’s account is created in the process of registration that is described in these terms & conditions. Within this process, a Customer’s personal information is gathered to rend it possible for the Customer to make purchases in the store, and for the store, to process Orders.
Registration From– a form available in the online store that rends it possible for the Customer to create an Account.
Order form – an interactive template available atthe online store that enables Customers to place Orders by placing the item in the Cart and informs the Customer about theterms & conditions of a Sales Contract, primarily delivery and payment methods.
Cart – an interactive element of the store in which the Products chosen by the Customer are visisble to place an Order and conclude a Sales Contract.
Products – available at the online store, and can be the subject of a Sales Contract that is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales contract – an agreement concluded between a Customer and Mennica ROSENBERG sp. z o.o. via online store.
- A Customer can contact the Seller personally from 10 AM to 5 PM, by letter sent to the head office atChełmska 21, 00-724 Warszawa, via email email@example.com +48 22 427 49 68from Monday to Tuesday in the working hours of the office (10 AM – 5 PM).
- The Seller’s account number
Payments in PLN: – 28 1020 1068 0000 1702 0358 1048
Payments in EUR: –
- The seller has all the rights to the Online Store, including economic copyrights for the brand name, the internet domain, the website, templates, logotypes, and pictures. The seller’s activity does not infringe on the copyrights of third parties. To exercise the stated rights, it must happen in a specific manner that is complying with these terms & conditions.
- The seller to the fullest extent permitted by law cannot be held responsible for any interference, including interruptions in the functioning of the website caused by ha higher force, the unlawful activity of third parties, or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- The prices in the store are stated in Poland are the gross price.
- Only Orders above 10.000 PLN / 3.000 USD / 3.000 EU are processed. Orders that are below the mentioned price will be canceled without processing.
- To place an order in a currency other than PLN, please contact us via telephone +22 427 49 68 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the exchange rate and other requirements of the transaction.
- Gold is exempt from VAT. Silver (exempting silver coins), palladium, platinum, and accessories are taxed at 23% VAT.
- The final amount payable by the Customer comprises the product’s price, shipping fees (transport, delivery and postal services). The Customer is informed of it in advance while placing the order and agreeing to conclude a sales contract.
- The pictures of products are purely demonstrative and can be different than the real look of products, without affecting the quality, properties and value of products.
- The offer presented on the store’s website, as well as descriptions of the products, is only a piece of commercial information, not a commercial offer in the meaning of civil code. A sales contract is concluded in the moment when the Seller accepts the purchase offer that was made by the Customer using the Order Form. The Seller reserves its right to impose changes in prices after the placement of an Order to eliminate system faults.
- To create an account in the online store, a Customer has to fill in the registration form. The information that is necessary to disclose is: for a natural person that does not conduct commercial activities-first and last name, address, phone number and e-mail address; for entrepreneurs-company name, VAT ID, phone number and e-mail address. Registration is free.
- Logging into an account requires a login and a password that were set during the registration process.
- The Customer can delete their account at any given moment without disclosing a reason and without bearing any costs in this respect. To delete the account, the Customer has to send a request to the Seller via e-mail or by letter under the address disclosed in § 3.
Placing an order
- To make an order, the Customer has to log into their account in the online store.
- Choose a product that will be the subject of the order and then, add it to the cart by clicking the “add to cart” button.
- Log in or make an order without registration.
- If the Customer chooses to make an order without registration – fill in the order form with the address details of the recipient. If the recipient’s data differs from the data of the contracting authority, check the box „yes” to change order details.
- Click the „Order with the obligation to pay” button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent via e-mail.
- Choose one of the payment methods available and make the payment in the following 24 hours from the moment of performing the actions mentioned in §6, no5. The order is considered paid when the amount is posted on Seller’s bank account.If the payment is not made within 24 hours, the Seller has its right to recalculate the price for the order due to rate fluctuations of products.
- Orders can be made in person in the Head Office, via telephone +22 427 49 68or e-mail email@example.com.
- Orders in the online store can be made 24 hours 7 days a week.
Payment methods and delivery
- The following delivery methods are available:
- Courier service
- Personal collection at the head Office under the address – Chełmska 21, 00-724 Warszawa, or one of our other pick-up points
- The following payment methods are available:
- Bank transfer into the Seller’s account
- Electronic payments
- BLIK payment at the pick-up point
The details of payment and delivery methods are available to view on the store website.
Performance of Contract of Sale
After placing an Order, the Order needs to be confirmed via e-mail by the Seller. The processing for the order starts when the amount payable is received on Seller’s bank account. If the payment is not made within 24 hours, the Seller has its right to recalculate the price for the order due to rate fluctuations of products.
The contract between the Customer and the Seller is treated as concluded the moment the Customer receives a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address chosen in the registration process. The confirmation e-mail includes payment confirmation and acceptance of the order.
- In case of lack of a confirmation e-mail from the Seller, the Order was not accepted by the Seller and the Contract of Sale was not concluded.
- If the Customer chooses a bank transfer or an electronic payment, the Customer is obliged to make all payments within 24 hours from the moment of placing an order. The order is considered paid when the Seller receives the amount payable on its bank account.
- If the amount payable is received after the given time of 24 hours, the price is recalculated. If the Seller notes a big difference in rate fluctuations of products, the price can increase. The Seller is obliged to inform the Customer about it and the change in price the Customer will have to pay. Within 24 hours from receiving the said information, the Customer has to inform the Seller whether they accept the change in price or cancel the order. If the Customer decides to proceed with the order, they are obliged to pay the changed amount within 24 hours. If the amount payable is not received within this timeframe, the order is canceled.
- Shipping time for products:
- From 9 to 50 working days for products that do not have a „24h” indication written in their description.
- 24 hours for products that have a „24h” indication in their description.
- If the Customer simultaneously orders both with and without „24h” indication products, the whole order will be sent at once within 9 working days.
- The beginning of the period of delivery of the product to the Customer counts as follows:
- If a bank transfer or an electronic payment are chosen as the payment method – from the day the Seller receives the amount payable.
- If the Customer chooses to collect products in person, the products will be ready to be collected within:
- 9 working days for products that do not have the „24h” indication in their description, after the order is paid.
- 24 hours for products that have the „24h” indication in their description, after the order is paid.
- If the customer simultaneously orders both with and without “24h” indication products, the whole order will be ready to be collected within 9 working days.
- The Customer will be informed via e-mail when the order is ready for collection. This e-mail is sent to the address that was given in the order form.
- With the purchase, the Customer is given a bill of sale i.e. a receipt, VAT invoice or invoice Tag Margin.
- In case the Customer does not collect the Order without disclosing a reason or refuses to receive it, the Customer will be charged additional fees for the return. If the Order comes back to the Store and the Customer cannot be reached, the Order is kept for the next 3 days at the expense of the Customer. After this period, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In case of problems with the delivery of products from the Supplier to the Seller, the Seller has its right to increase the shipping time for the Order, over which the Customer will be informed via telephone or e-mail.
- The Seller has its right to not accept an Order due to important or beyond their control causes like an abandonment of production of a given product, unavailability of a given product at the Supplier, etc. If the Seller does not accept the Order, the amount paid by the Customer will be returned within 50 days from the moment of informing the Customer about the inability to accept the Order.
- The delivery is only available in Poland.
Right of withdrawal from the Contract
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days without disclosing the cause. The ability to do so expires after 14 days from the moment the Consumer or a third party – other than the carrier and designated by the Customer – takes possession of the ordered product.
- Regardless of the type of delivery chosen by the Customer, returns are only accepted at the Seller’s premises i.e. Chełmska 21, 00-724 Warszawa.
- To use its right to withdraw from the Contract, the Customer has to notify Mennica ROSENBERG sp. z o.o., Chełmska 21, 00-724 Warszawa, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), tel. +48 22 427 49 68, about the decision to withdraw from the Contract, by an unequivocal statement (eg. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail).
- To withdraw from the Contract, the Consumer has to use the withdrawal form attached to these terms and conditions.
- To meet the deadline of 14 days for withdrawing from the Contract (if it is allowed by art.38 par. 2 of the Act of Consumer Rights from the 30th of May 2014, i.e. Journal of Laws 2017 no 683) only has to notify the Seller about the withdrawal from the Contract.
- In case of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller refunds all the payments, without the shipping fees, within 14 days from the day of receiving information about the Consumer’s decision to withdraw from the Contract.
- The refund is made using the same payment method the Customer did unless the Customer agrees on other payment methods and it does not involve any costs for the Customer.
- The refund is made once the products are returned to the Seller.
- If the Consumer takes possession of products accordingly to the concluded Contract of Sales and chooses to withdraw from the Contract, the products should be returned immediately, or within 50 days from the day the Consumer informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Contract. The products can be sent back or returned in person at the Seller’s premises Mennica ROSENBERG sp. z o.o., Chełmska 21, 00-724 Warszawa. The Consumer covers the costs of returning products.
- The Consumer takes responsibility for decreasing the value of products arising from its use other than necessary to determine its character, features.
- The right to withdraw from contracts is not available to the Customer in respect of contracts where the price depends on market fluctuations that can occur before the Consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The Seller does not control these fluctuations. This implies that the Consumer cannot withdraw from the Contract concluded with Mennica ROSENBERG sp. z o.o, from which they acquired gold, silver, precious metals and stones.
- NOTE: According to art.38 par. 2 of the Act of Consumer Rights from the 30th of May 2014, i.e. Journal of Laws2017 no 683, a purchaser who is a customer does not have the right to withdraw in respect of contracts where the price depends on market fluctuations that the Seller does not control and that can happen before the Customer decides to withdraw from the Contract.
Complaints– warranty for defects
- The sales contract, specifically the warranty of defects, only covers new products.
- In case of any defects in products purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to fill a complaint based on laws on warranties for defects in the Civil Code in accordance with the principles deriving from Article 561 of the Civil Code. In other cases, within 30 days as from the submission of a complaint.
- In case of purchasing already defective products (only applies to new products), the Customer has the right to fill a complaint based on laws on warranties for defects in the Civil Code. If a Customer is an entrepreneur, the contracting parties exclude liability under warranty.
- An applicant gets the answer to their complaint via e-mail or by letter.
- The condition for consideration of guarantee is to deliver the product with a proof of purchase and a description of the complaint.
- The Seller will respond to the claim without delay, but no later than within 14 days. If the Seller does not do so, the claim is considered justified.
- A Customer exercising warranty rights is obliged to deliver the defective product at their cost to the address from the sales contract, i.e. Mennica ROSENBERG sp. z o.o., Chełmska 21, 00-724 Warszawa.
- If the complaint is decided in favor of the Customer, the defective product shall be exchanged or fixed for free. If a Consumer is a Customer, they can request a different solution from the one recommended by the Seller, i.e. a replacement for a product without defects (only for new products) or the repair of a defect unless the restoration of a product is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the solution recommended by the Seller. While determining costs, the value of the product, the nature of the defect and all inconveniences that the Customer could face depending on the solution shall be taken into account.
- If the complaint is decided in favor of the Customer, the Entrepreneur refunds the amount within14 days using the same method of payment the Customer did unless the Customer agreed on a different method of payment and it does not involve any costs for the Customer.
Out-of-court settlement of disputes
1. Specific information regarding ways of handling complaints, redress and rules of access to these procedures for the Consumer are available in the head office or on websites of municipal(district)consumer, social organizations, whose statuary tasks include consumer protection, the Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection under the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
INDIVIDUAL CASES – the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection
IMPORTANT ADDRESSES – the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection
2. A Consumer has the following examples of extrajudical ways to handle their complaints and redress:
3. A Consumer has the right to take the dispute to the arbitral tribunal mentioned in art.37 of the Act of 15 December 2020 about Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, with subsequent amendments) with the application to resolve the dispute resulting from the sales contract concluded with the Seller.
4. A Consumer has the right to appeal to the Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection accordingly to art.37 of the Act of 15 December 2020 about Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, with subsequent amendments) with the application to initiate mediation through an amicable settlement between the Seller and The Consumer.
5. The Consumer can obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between them and the Seller, using the free help of the municipal(district) consumer advocate or social organization, whose statuary tasks include consumer protection (eg.Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association).
Personal data in the online store
- The data controller of personal data of persons visiting our website is the Seller.
- Contracts in our online store are only concluded in Polish.
- Information presented by the Seller and on the website of the store does not constitute a commercial recommendation, as defined by the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19 October 2005 (Journal of Laws from 2005, no 206, item 1715, with subsequent amendments). Moreover, the information does not constitute an investment recommendation. The Customer makes all the investment decisions at their own responsibility
- In cases not regulated by these terms and conditions, generally applicable regulations of Polish law are applied, in particular: the Civil Code, the Act on the Provision for Electronic Services, the Act of Civil Rights and the Act of Protection of Personal Information.
- The Seller has its right to make changes in these terms and conditions for important reasons, i.e. changes in law, payment and delivery methods -in so far as these changes affect the implementation of these terms and conditions.
- Customer service team– email@example.com